Sharidan Security
Home About Us Products Services Support Contacts
Home - Products - Intruder Alarms
Intruder Alarms

Over 90% of premises burgled last year had no alarms installed and the majority of the remaining 10% had a non functioning system.

Sheridan Security is NSAI ISEN 50131 approved and licensed by the Private Security Authority. All staff are vetted and trained to these standards.

We specialise in the Professional Installation, Maintenance and Monitoring of Domestic, Commercial and Industrial alarms.

Monitoring via a 24 hour monitoring system.

24 hour emergency call out service

Maintenance contracts available Professional training provided to customer upon installation.

We provide both wired and wireless Intruder Alarms depending on your needs.